OverviewNovember 24, 2023 at 2:43 PM
Location Admin is a service for Location Owners that allows them to manage locations.
Operator – the owner of a public/private cloud business in whose locations (at least 1) the ICDC platform is deployed. The Operator’s or other owner’s equipment is used as the infrastructure. The operator assigns a location administrator who has the following capabilities:
- accounting for accounts in various locations;
- accounting for the consumption of location resources;
- billing for consumed resources.
Note: one account can exist in different locations.
Main page example:
The ICDC Location Admin service interface can be roughly divided into two parts:
Side navigation bar:
a) Home button - go to the main page (a) of ICDC services;
b) General - tab displays general information about the service;
c) Accounts tab displays account information;
d) The Service Delivery tab is designed to display information on releases and updates of ICDC services and subscriptions to them - in development.
e) The Admin Consoles tab contains links to web consoles of supporting and low-level systems.
- Help button – Help&assistance for user manual and Support for support request;
- Location - Currently selected location;
- Information on the current user (Admin);
Under the dropdown menu the user can see their Username, change account, language settings and logout.
Do you have any questions? You can ask your local technical support a question.