IntroductionNovember 24, 2023 at 2:43 PM
ICDC Billing helps cloud business owners collect payments from customers, manage tariff plans, and generate reports.
The Billing service provides the following features:
- Assigning tariff plans to different accounts.
- Automatically debiting funds from payment cards through integration with Stripe.
- Generating reports for a specific period.
- Generating invoices for downloads.
The ICDC Billing service interface can be divided into two parts:
Side navigation bar:
a) Home button - navigate to the main page of ICDC services.
b) The Billing Settings tab provides information about tariff plans and their purposes.
c) The Payment Systems tab allows debiting funds from payment cards through integration with the Stripe payment system.
d) The Invoices tab displays invoices for all of the operator’s customers.
e) The Reports tab is used for generating reports.
- Help button - a link to the service documentation;
- Location on which the information is displayed;
- Information on the current user.
Under the dropdown menu, the user can view their username, change their account, adjust language settings, and log out.