NetworksJanuary 25, 2023 at 3:30 PM
Account network configuration overview
Each account, by default, has only one predefined network - Base.
When ordering a service, the user specifies the network to place the virtual machine:
- IP address is chosen automatically (if a subnet was defined for the network).
- MAC address is chosen automatically.
By default, virtual machines in an account have access to the Internet, but virtual machines can’t be connected from the Internet.
All virtual machines in one account have access to each other. Certain account networks are isolated from other accounts’ networks.
Note: By default a new created network in an account is isolated from the networks of other accounts.
How to get access to virtual machines:
- Access through HTML5 console/Direct console
- Access through a VPN connection
- Access through Load Balancer
- Access through Public Access
Note: By default account has only one public IP address for external traffic.
All virtual machines in an account have the same IP address for outbound traffic.