OverviewNovember 24, 2023 at 2:43 PM
ICDC Database is a web service that makes it easier to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the Cloud. It provides cost-efficient, resizable capacity for an industry-standard relational database and manages common database administration tasks.
The ICDC Database benefits:
- A managed database service, responsible for most management tasks.
- Use of already familiar database products;
- Manage backups, software patches, automatic failure detection and recovery;
- Automatic backups. Using backups to restore a database.
- Ability to protect your database by placing it in a virtual private cloud (VPC).
The ICDC Database service interface can be divided into two parts:
Side navigation bar:
a) Home button - navigate to the main page of ICDC services.
b) The Instances tab allows to manage and monitor the created databases.
c) The Logs tab contains data log information for auditing and troubleshooting.
d) The Parameters tab contains information about database parameters that determine how the DB is configured.
e) The Snapshots tab contains information about the created snapshots of user database instances.
- Help - a link to the service documentation;
- Location - on which the information is displayed;
- Information on the current user.
Under the dropdown menu, the user can view their username, change their account, adjust language settings, and log out.
Do you have any questions? You can ask your local technical support a question.